The Home Of European Paintball

staining paint: my M25 experience

Rob (impact uk)

Beer monster
Apr 10, 2002
south east
www.nemesissports.co.uk
cyclone

tsunami player are you so sure that it was our paint that stained your shirt, quite a few teams were using pink fill. Personally we also train with pink fill cyclone and as you are aware there is quite a lot of white on our shirts, and i have not heard one member of our team complain about this paint staining.:confused:

SiXplicit

AFGM
Mar 7, 2002
Sunny UK!
www.bullswood.com
Pink Evo 2!

I suppose it's my own fault for getting shot so much but my top is covered in pink dots and it's been washed 4 times now.

Funniest thing is, in the last game we played I got hit on the hopper (brand new out the box that day Y-boarded Evo II) and as it was the last game, just chucked it in my bag. Took it out Monday night, gave it a wipe, and although the paint did come off, you can still see a kind of ghostly image where the hit had been. I mean, this stuff is staining plastics as well!!!

Don't think my Evo would be too happy about getting fizzical though! :D :D :D

mikeyR

Apr 3, 2003
Sussex, England
:confused: Is it only ever Pink fill that people end up with stains from?

If it is, then their should be a widespread ban on Pink fill, its obviously something to do with the pigment (a shade of Red, one thinks)

If not just Pink is it a particular brand?

Just curious, so I know what to avoid using so I don't upset peoples laundry habits:)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
It isn't just pink paint. My voodoo top has predomenantly pink stains but does have some orange ones on there as well :)

Dave

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Originally posted by sjt19
Just like my Draxxus jacket.....:rolleyes: :(
Draxxus?!? :confused: That's why it stained! Clever stuff this Cyclone! :D

Well for my 2pence worth, we played a heck of a lot of teams out in Toulouse who (yes like us) were shooting Cyclone against us. I can say in one or two games on the Friday all of the Monkey got some what pinkified! However - it did seem to rince out ok just using cold water in the hotel bath on the friday night.

Now in defence they were severe tops...maybe they have cyclone proof material - but my Dye sliders still look ok to me :rolleyes:

Anyway - not sure what Severe's long term plan is, but Jerry did bring us over some lovely green fill Cyclone at the last M25 - haven't heard any complaints from Div 3 teams about that yet.... :D

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
only stainin i received, an i don't know who it was so ain't gonna start throwing accusations about. was pink on my Bunker king Headband rubber logo. i also have a pink stain again on the rubber on my dye pack, both my dye top and trousers have washed up fine but the pink just won't come off the rubber. ooh those stubborn stains