Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Staining Paint

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Me and my big mouth :(

Still if I dont shoot anyone else at Cobham I suppose I could :)

Aeirial was at sainsburrys in Cobham yesterday I did try to get a washing challendge going between them and persil............. wash all our kit at the end of the tourney ;)

Check out who could remove the worst stains ect but they weren't having none of it.:(

On the bright side if we needed a mound feild their inflatable tent wouldn't look out of place on a sup air feild :D

Only jolking lads;)

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Sparki

Thats a great idea , get the daz door step challenge,?
our kit is full of pink / yellow staines my top went through the wash 5 times still no luck, the grass staines come out but that paint just wont.

so i ask myself whos brand is it ?

I know severe all washes out / and so does the blaze.

as for the other brands ?

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
Door step challenge. God paintballers like you lot make me puke. I bet some of the postings are from people who have to make sure their hair is always in place and always looking immaculate.

Worried about a little bit of paint and the marks it may or may not leave! I don't know but I guess the people whinging on about getting hit and stained and their mothers complaining probably also have skids and stains in their underpants as well.

If you don't want to get covered in paint, don't get hit. If you do get hit then obviously you're not that good and probably have more important problems to worry about than stains on your shirt.

Stay out of the 40, play paintball in the 50, have fun and leave the paint stains and paintball to the serious paintballers.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
its not that we are being tarts its more like our sponcer had just put up like 500 quid to buy us a new set of very nice playing shirts and its a pain in the ass when they are getting knackered by paint stains!

Oh thats right,

because staining paint only stains the clothes of these big poofs? I dont think so buddy, the fact is if a paint stains it doesnt just stain paint, but the site it is being used on,

any spectators clothing etc

And for leagues like the m25 or the millennium who are using nice venues and encouraging spectators, the last thing we need is to be told no we cant go back as the paint stains etc!

and if people are going to the trouble to have custom shirts made the last thing they want is to have them ruined at the first tournament they play

Edit* not aimed at you jahlad but the guy who posted before you

:mad:

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
The complaints seem to be coming from players rather than spectators.

I agree it is a bummer if a shirt gets ruined but realistically there is as much chance of your shirt getting damaged from grass stains as it does paint no matter which brand. Paint washes off and I guess that some players don't know how to use a washing machine properly.

Follow the instructions on the packet as this might help.

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
lazer quest ?

what r u on about phantom, we are all serious ballers who all take good care of the expencive kit markers etc, its like this staining paints should be a thing of the past, and thats it. no one is whinging this is just a issue with great interest if you read through the posts previously. many spectators come and watch in the netted zones with no goggs on and expencive clothes on id be pissed off if my best gear was stained with spray , Howether if your in your old **** it doesent matter at all. we want the spectators to come back again and again , its good for the sport I await your 3rd post.

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
Spectators are the future of paintball and I agree they should not be getting spray on them at all. This could be down to quality of netting at the venue.

As for staining paints it looks to me that the initial posting which has started this thread off was done by someone with a personal grudge aimed at a specific brand. As you will no doubt agree there are loads of paints on the market and it must be difficult to say this splatter came from a particular brand. I am sure the manufacturers make them to approved standards and within guidelines set down by goverments etc for safety etc.

Hence the stains are probably due to how the person has washed their kit rather than anything else.

If players don't like getting paint on them (any brand) then they really need to consider a different sport.

Specators should be able to enjoy a paint splatter free day and if this is not possible then their safety must be in question.