Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAKO any new info?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
really?? lol ive learnt 2 things in 1 day. thats an expensive buy then £130ish for a bottle for 5 yrs...
It's not that bad really, when you figure it's about the same price as other bottle/reg combos. You can flog the reg for 35 quid probably and be left paying only 20 quid a year to use the lightest 4500psi bottle out there.

shaunyboy

www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Apr 11, 2005
Near Glasgow
www.nxpaintball.co.uk
not sure if this has been posted elsewhere yet but the ban has been lifted by the millenium series :D

28 of June, 2007
The Millennium are pleased to announce that following a full investigation by STAKO and a report produce by the TUV of Poland and that of H pac the Millennium air supplier, that the tempory ban on the use of their compressed air cylinders is now lifted. Please follow link to see full TUV report www.stakopaintball.com.
We would like to thank STAKO for their full cooperation and understanding, H pac for their professionalism with regard to safety and cooperation with the investigation.
Hpac confirm that any bottle that appears to be leaking or is damaged in any way, regardless of manufacture, will not be filled on the grounds of health and safety.
We are also pleased to announce that the company STAKO will be represented at the remaining millennium events starting in London on the 20th July.
http://www.millennium-series.com/

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Russel ...PA ...^^^^^^^^

I assume we are official again seeing as H-PAC will fill ...

To those that sold there Stako's...THRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTT:p I told you so.