Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAKO any new info?

AL_

Stealth Mode
Apr 24, 2005
North East, UK
Why don't all Stako owners email Stako to ask them what they are doing about the current situation. You are their customers and have a right to know if the product you purchased off of them is, in fact, useless.
Why don't the MS release a report showing what, if anything, is wrong with the bottles and why they started the situation. Everyone seems to have jumped on Stako's case with the littlest of information or proof of any kind of fault.

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
How long ago did you get your Stako and where abouts was the leak and do you have a batch no so i can make sure if mine is dodgy or not. It still dosnt help if i carnt use it anywhere but id like to find out for or when were given the ok.Thanks Ghandi
Tank leaks from everywhere, i'm guessing a complete liner failure as it looses a 1000psi fill in 10 mins.
Stako1.jpg

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Why don't the MS release a report showing what, if anything, is wrong with the bottles and why they started the situation. Everyone seems to have jumped on Stako's case with the littlest of information or proof of any kind of fault.
Why you asking me? If you're not happy about the way the Millennium are dealing with the situation and you are a Stako owner, get off your ass and talk to the manufacturer of your air system yourself. That's all I'm saying. If they get enough emails, maybe they'll respond and the whole situation will get sorted.

AL_

Stealth Mode
Apr 24, 2005
North East, UK
Why you asking me? If you're not happy about the way the Millennium are dealing with the situation and you are a Stako owner, get off your ass and talk to the manufacturer of your air system yourself. That's all I'm saying. If they get enough emails, maybe they'll respond and the whole situation will get sorted.
Sorry, I didn't mean it to look like i was asking you, just used your post to illustrate my point that’s all :)

I’m not really fussed at the end of the day, ill use my STAKO over here where I can and just get a new system for MS and stuff for the time being. I just think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. I understand while investigation is being carried out that it would maybe be best to put a hold on use of STAKO's but the manner in which it's been handled seems to have discredited the STAKO name when there maybe no just cause to do so. I’m quite confident in STAKO and am looking forward to the beat down which will soon ensue :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
There you go

The Millennium European Paintball Series said:
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Sans-Serif]Millennium Press Release 6/06/07

Following the Millenniums decision to temporally ban the use of Stako bottles on Sunday the 20/05/2007 after the discovery of a number of bottles that appeared to be leaking and without further investigation and information obtained, a potential risk of injury to both players and staff was identified, the Millennium is pleased to announce that the full cooperation of the manufacturer, Stako, has been forthcoming in the on going investigation. Stako themselves will be carrying out rigorous tests and checks along with independent tests been carried out in the UK. It is hoped that these tests and the actions taken by Stako will result in the Millennium being able to lift the imposed safety Ban in time for the next event held in London UK. In the mean time however the ban is to remain in place until the Millennium is satisfied beyond doubt of the safety of these bottles.

The Millennium would once again like to thank all the teams who co-operated so helpfully on the day to allow the event to finish without to much delay and the wonderful co-operation from all the trade who helped with the supply of loan bottles to effected teams. We also thank you all for your understanding that the decision we had to make was based solely on the real concern of the health and safety of the public, our customers (the players) and our staff.

The Millennium-Series Ltd.

[/FONT]

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I know the guys from H-PAC ran compressors on submarines full of SAS soldiers. I've worked for them. If they have a reason not to fill STAKO's, it is valid.