Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAKO any new info?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
back on topic, mud sticks and it will be interesting to see if stako can recover from this.

Personally I won't go near them, and considering draxxus have brought out that fancy small tank I think thats the way people are going to go from now on.

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
Well it depends on the outcome of the Millenium/H-pac investigation. If the Millenium says that its all sorted and there are no problems then a lot of people will happily go back to, or carry on using there Stacko's.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
back on topic, mud sticks and it will be interesting to see if stako can recover from this.

Personally I won't go near them, and considering draxxus have brought out that fancy small tank I think thats the way people are going to go from now on.
I must admit I did wonder when I saw the conspiracy theory if anyone meant us - but then I saw the sarcasm in the post.

Incidentally - our product is not new it is just new to Europe because of the Pi rating. It has a proven track record in the US.

If anyone want's to try one out - then come on over when you see me as I have a loan one for this purpose.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I must admit I did wonder when I saw the conspiracy theory if anyone meant us - but then I saw the sarcasm in the post.

Incidentally - our product is not new it is just new to Europe because of the Pi rating. It has a proven track record in the US.

If anyone want's to try one out - then come on over when you see me as I have a loan one for this purpose.
Me me me me.........oooooooo sh*t i live in a different country.

Bollox, ah well. Spike, what is the Uk retail on these please??

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Sarcasm ? ....Moi...

Maybe this is the fuel for the theory ..The guy that told me was deadly serious ,I think when Stako are cleared everyone will go back to using them and the muppets that are selling them off cheaply just now are going to be mighty pissed..ha ha ...

Anyway..about that carbon fibre tank, whats the weight comparisson with a Stako...