Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAKO any new info?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
im sorry this is off topic (kinda) but how can .10kg make that much difference unless you have overly pathetic girly arms (no offence to girls), training and exercise should make you able to lift and run with that little bit of extra weight?

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Smaller weights do make a difference. Thats why the Mini is sucessful, and comapnies can get away with shaving some off an existing gun, calling it a new model and charging £300 more for it

Stako with a Myth reg = 0.8kg in total I believe... Big difference between having that and a 1.1kg tank with a reg that weighs 300g on it.
Thats 0.6kg difference just in the bottle + reg.
Add that difference on to the difference between using a Mini and say.. an old angel, and you might be carrying half the weight someone else is.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
im sorry this is off topic (kinda) but how can .10kg make that much difference unless you have overly pathetic girly arms (no offence to girls), training and exercise should make you able to lift and run with that little bit of extra weight?
only tried a stako out but was on the verge of buying one before this

and it made the balence of the gun slightly better but that might have been in my mind

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
a few members of my team have those, and they love em,, no probs at all, light as any thing and very sexy to look at, oh and the micro max flows lovely 2