Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stako reg thread is moving

Is this common problem for stacko bottles?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

T7ank

Mar 4, 2014
Hey

I haven't find any topic with same problem that i have with my Stako bottle.

I don't know if this is common problem with Stako tanks, but my reg thread can be moved for almost 2mm in any direction.
If i hold fiber part, metal part moves under little bit of force.
Also reg is perfectly mounted in bottle reg thread without any gaps. Also bottle is not leaking.

Picture:
311_stako_1281437882.jpg

Should i send it to RMA? Please don't just fillout the poll if you know something more or you have already seen this problem.

Thank you, T.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
With this particular Brand of bottle " Stacko " that should by rights be the bee`s knees ? that had Soooo Many problems in the past ( massive history on these and probably the demise of them ) in your own interest it would be better to send it to RMA,
However , Mike (owner ) at Warped at the top of this page uses them and might be able to help or point you in the right direction ?

Reactions: T7ank

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
As Bluey (@Care_Bears) states the stako has not had the most illustrious history, and that is an really understatement!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Fundamentally the pressured container under your arm / near your face should not have issues like that. I presume this behaviour has just begun and was not like this from the start, it is a recent concern. An immediate thought would be what happens if you dive into a bunker and catch the tank on the ground etc, doesn't inspire confidence...

Therefore I would highlight the issue and seek redress via RMA process. Let them decide for you

BTW I'd used stako (3 bottles) from around 2006 and decided to stop using them in 2010 (at their death), I decided not to replace them with new stakos after hearing so many concerns about build quality. Their weight saving wasnt worth the risk IMHO

T7ank

Mar 4, 2014
OK, thanks for you opinions!

I will contact Stako and let you know what they reply.