Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stako tanks purchased from LiPS

Jamie B

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2001
The jungle
I know Lump, sorry if it seemed I took it that way.

All I meant was you shouldnt expect all retailers to come on the boards to let you know. If you want to know if the retailer you purchased from will offer a refund you're better off just asking. Many of them arnt here to defend themselves! :)

Hats off for Lips for announcing it though, Slothstuff will match the offer but thats the most Im going to say on the subject here, as I dont want to Jack this thread!

Lets just hope this situation resolves itself before we're all bankrupt! ;)

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
You misunderstand Jon. I meant the fact that Stako have not accepted any liability does that mean you will be funding the exchange?
I imagine if it turns out there is no issue with the bottles, or if it is limited to a certain batch and a return is not in that batch, that exchange would have to be funded by the retailer and not the manufacturer. Unless Stako decided to accept the returns as a goodwill gesture.

I imagine if it turns out there is no issue with the bottles, or if it is limited to a certain batch and a return is not in that batch, that exchange would have to be funded by the retailer and not the manufacturer. Unless Stako decided to accept the returns as a goodwill gesture.
I know for a fact that this will cost Lips a lot of money if it turns out the bottles are ok.

Stako have not agreed to take the bottles back. They have not even admitted that there is a potential fault.

Lips are doing any exchanges at a cost to themselves, which is above and beyond the call of duty by a long shot if you ask me:)