Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stakos Illegal in Millennium Series!

Skeet

Platinum Member
You don't expect me to read your whole essay do you?

War and Peace is usually shorter!:D

Good luck tomorrow fella,;) won't be there unfortunately:(
Nor will I...no room for a boat..even in my expansive DYE kit bag.

Do you Simon and Luke, want to jump in with us in the future mate? Paul was gonna email you about it...what was once 7, now has become 4 and im not talking about my shrinking manhood..(that's still managing..:D)

Mr.ScoopeX

May 25, 2007
Norway
Not sure about Norway...but in England...Rain will be happening...lots and lots of cold, windy rain...in the south east, where the NSPL is to be held.

Tell me...are Norwegian women, REALLY that HOT and all bisexual? Postage costs?:D

Hehe, Hot? oh yea :) Bisexual? Hmm somethimes hehe :D

Back to nspl :) do they have a website?

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
There will be alot going on between the millenium series and stako, shouldn't expect anything for a week at least...

DYE HARD

Mar 15, 2003
cambridgeshire
I have a stako and been using it for some 2 years with no probs. I try to fill my bottle as slowly as poss from empty which when you play the millenniums is a regular thing having too strip your bottle down for travel purposes this is made rather difficult due to the all or nothing fill station, was not the old way better with the knob like on the dive tanks which you could control the flow..

Please correct me but is it not the job of the burst disc to blow before the bottle..
For you stako non believers its your oppinion too slag this product but i'm sure there is a great following for these light bottles and quite possibly be down to miss filling (flash) or otherwise..all will be sorted from stako in due course. If these bottles prove to be ok how about the millennium refunding us the money we spent on new bottles in germany, then may be they will be handing out humble pie at registraion!!!:)