Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAR WARS fORCE AWAKENS Contains ####SPOILERS####!!!!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I also enjoyed it, you must remember it is a kids film, for adult kids aswell.

But yea, the baddie was some 20yr old kid who moisturises his skin and puts product in his hair. He took the mask off, I was expecting a scar or disfigurement of some sort at least! :)

Proper got nostalgia though! Really enjoyed it!

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I did really like the film (seen it twice now), but there were a couple bits of it that weren't up to par.

Kylo Ten being a angsty teenager wasn't the best if decisions. I got why he was portrayed as that (cut off training early, dark side blah de blah), but I think it was an underwhelming bit of the story.

The new new Death Star was exactly what I expected it to be, which was good and very reminiscent of Episode IV, but they should really move away from that idea. It's the third time they've done it.

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Got to say i loved i can't wait for the next one... having said that there are a few issues. One really geeky one, light sabres have a strong gyroscopic effect. (If you belive the books) and it takes years of training to over come this. And also the long rectangular matrixy thing is how you turn it on not the round button at the top. And also are you really telling me that in over 30 years of smuggling together that Han has never befor used Chewies bow caster? And one more major gripe. Why after years of books and cannon material from lucas arts has George Lucas gone "sod all that stuff. The films are the way it really happened"?? Oh thats right he sold his soul to Disney corperation!!!

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Loved it like the original 3 less love to the middle 3 but still have and watch
Luke

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I wanted to see the chrome-plated female Storm-Troopers face. She sounded hot.
Hopefully she's still alive and she'll have a sex-scene in the next installment...

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Spoil it?? I like the idea of an armoured woman that could break me in half..... not even fussed which suit of it she wears;)