Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starter Marker

the guy

Aug 28, 2001
MD
Go with some sort of a spyder or parannah(sp?). they are both basicly the same gun and have many variations. the best type of mask in my opinion would be some sort of a vforce one. i havnt gotten mine to fog up yet(scince christmass and i play every week). i personally like the 20 oz tanks there just comfortable to me. try different tank sizes to find which one you like and likewise with the gun but as i said previously i would recomend a spyder or parannah.

predator2

Oct 13, 2001
Visit site
holy geese

man i cant believe your starting out with a pirahna g3...thats like an awesome gun. my starter gun was a stingray... then a raptor and no i have the piranha vtl g2. and im keepin that one for a long time. i wouldnt worry too much about nee pads. (if you cant take the pain dont play) i have 2 nine ounces and theyre pretty good although i am buyi ng a 16 ounce shortly so if i were you id go for a 12 ounce. ;)

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Second hand is the way...

If your starting out, like me, it seems the best way is second hand kit. It is cheaper and you can also get more stuff, sometimes people have added aftermarket parts that don't add too much to the second hand price. The classifieds here have a few examples.