Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starter marker

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
yeah but even if the egg can keep up if it starts to run out of batterys it will slow and also they are rear heavy so it will unbalance your marker especially the ion for being so light ;)
Total garbage, egg easily keeps up with a stock ion, battery life is fine and I've never had a problem with it clamped to my ion in terms of unbalancing the marker.

On the note for the thread though I have a fully upped DM3, ready to go just needs air and a hopper yours for £150 + p&p

It has the evolve bolt, Tadao M5 board, clamping feedneck, planet drop and on/off, empire two piece barrel, revised grip, new trigger and a box of odds and ends too.

stuartmartin123

Apr 14, 2007
i am looking for a
starter marker - ion if possible
hopper - Dont know what one i would want
tank - dont know what one i want

basically i am looking for a fully equiped marker ready for playing with, would like an ion so i can customize to what i want

and if anyone has some jt goggles ill have a look at um

looking to spend about £150 - £200
i no someone with a rt automag 1 of a kind red and white splash for 150

O

ollytheosteo

Mate- if you won't have the money until July I'd wait until then to shop; prices will be lower, the gun whores will be selling '07 guns for peanuts and you won't be asking someone to hold on to a gun for you for several months. Money first, then shoppee:D