Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starter Mask

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
You need to stick a few pair on yer face to decide what feels best to you.me personally I where the grillz,really comfortable and they look pretty cool.

Reactions: Lewis Keen

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
Try as many on as you can .
When you decide on one make sure it has a thermal lens .
Having a £1500 marker is pointless if you can't see :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
.....what does anyone think is a good place to go when buying a mask?
A paintball shop if you have one near you, or look where they are in the country and see if you can make a diversion on your travels
(I used to support offices across the south west to the West Midlands, if I needed anything then I would make sure visits were scheduled to a day that Phoenix paintball were open)

If you don't have access to a shop then look for large events where the retailers will be attending, especially tournaments where tech support is provided and the trade stands will be

Next try your local sites mini on site shop, and finally at walkons ask to try on other people's goggles

Lewis Keen

Feb 23, 2017
Droitwich, Worcestershire
A paintball shop if you have one near you, or look where they are in the country and see if you can make a diversion on your travels
(I used to support offices across the south west to the West Midlands, if I needed anything then I would make sure visits were scheduled to a day that Phoenix paintball were open)

If you don't have access to a shop then look for large events where the retailers will be attending, especially tournaments where tech support is provided and the trade stands will be

Next try your local sites mini on site shop, and finally at walkons ask to try on other people's goggles
I'm in the West Midlands, do you know of any near me?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I'm in the West Midlands, do you know of any near me?
Wait until July before spending too much money and paintfest will be taking place at npf with every U.K. paintball retailer worth looking at

I don't know if Phoenix still exist or have retail anymore. They were in cannock
Their website now redirects to skirmish and their facebook hasn't posted for a year

https://m.facebook.com/phoenixpaintball.co.uk/?locale2=en_GB

But npf tick both boxes for walkons (diamond wars) and an on site shop

Lewis Keen

Feb 23, 2017
Droitwich, Worcestershire
Wait until July before spending too much money and paintfest will be taking place at npf with every U.K. paintball retailer worth looking at

I don't know if Phoenix still exist or have retail anymore. They were in cannock
Their website now redirects to skirmish and their facebook hasn't posted for a year

https://m.facebook.com/phoenixpaintball.co.uk/?locale2=en_GB

But npf tick both boxes for walkons (diamond wars) and an on site shop
Really helpful thanks

Earpy

Hiding in view. Waiting for prey
Jan 12, 2017
Tamworth area
I4s are good but are abit small. But if you come over to NPF Bassett and speak to guys in the pro shop, they should give some good advice