Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting A Paintball business Field/Indoor

OhFrew

May 7, 2016
Hey Guys,

I'm currently considering opening a paintball business on a piece of property( Not yet bought) I'm looking for advice on..

- Events to attract new and existing players ( small team tournament with equipment as a prize or sponsored prize )

- I want to include a indoor arena maybe 2 or 3 as the weather in Wales may discourage players. I am a builder so construction of the arenas shouldn't be a problem. But what is a good size 10,000 square foot ?

- brands or models of equipment good for rentals

- Also field theme ideas such as crash landing(plane crashed in centre) I want something unique to really stand out!

- Also the company name I want something short and easy to remember.

Thank you to whoever can help me out also I know insurance can be a pain.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Your best bet is the UKPSF - http://www.ukpsf.com/.

They should be able to answer all of your questions.

Also, depending on where you are located, you could visit Ronnie & Glen at The Asylum in Stockport. It's a very good example of an indoor site.

OhFrew

May 7, 2016
Your best bet is the UKPSF - http://www.ukpsf.com/.

They should be able to answer all of your questions.

Also, depending on where you are located, you could visit Ronnie & Glen at The Asylum in Stockport. It's a very good example of an indoor site.
How about the company name any ideas? I can't think of anything thanks for the reply

EigirdD

Dec 29, 2017
I see this thread is quite old, but maybe I could help at least someone in the future that finds this.
I have some experience in opening a business, so I can tell you that the first most important thing is market research, you can't go anywhere without it. Also procurement, supply chain monitoring, market entry and etc. If you've never even heard of these - you need help.
Even if you started a business already, you can't increase sales or grow your business without any help. At least that's my opinion. Maybe you can - but it will be really difficult.
When I opened my store in the UK, I hired Point One (https://pointoneintl.com/) to do everything for me. Yes it was a big investment, but it really helped my business grow and I don't regret it at all. I know someone who wanted to start a business in another country and the first thing he did was hire a company to do the localisation process for him.
The point is, I would highly recommend anyone that wants to start a business find help, because you will defently not be able to do everything yourself without any mistakes that may lose you money. And trust me, documentation is annoying...

dyldor

Getting back into the game
Jul 17, 2019
Guildford
No matter what you do, as long as you can get some good video content and photography done, social media is one of the best methods you can get for attracting players.

Just get some vaguely exciting short videos made and you can probably pay a massive page like Ladbible to share them to attract interest