Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting a team in Essex called Essex vision

Ben Halsey

Oct 21, 2012
Essex
Hi I'm starting a team called me Essex vision.
We will be training at combat UK 1 once a month min. Once on the team there will be training jerseys printed for you. All you need to have together on the team is a decent marker and your own gear and be a team player. We welcome all from beginners and up.

We will be playing tournaments in 2013. Anyone above 13 years of age is welcome.

If anyone is interested or has any questions just pm me or post a reply and will be happy to answer

sKillz88

Dec 27, 2012
Hi

Where is essex are you based and where is Combat Uk 1

i have been playing for a little while current setup Vanguard Creed V2, Empire Electric Hopper 1.5litre tank

currently looking for a team i am based in Hertfordshire so have essex pretty much all around me?

Thanks sK!llz

Ben Halsey

Oct 21, 2012
Essex
Hi

Where is essex are you based and where is Combat Uk 1

i have been playing for a little while current setup Vanguard Creed V2, Empire Electric Hopper 1.5litre tank

currently looking for a team i am based in Hertfordshire so have essex pretty much all around me?

Thanks sK!llz
It's along the A127 we will sometimes go to mayhem walk ons ill let u know a date if you want to come along to a trading session

sKillz88

Dec 27, 2012
It's along the A127 we will sometimes go to mayhem walk ons ill let u know a date if you want to come along to a trading session
Yeah defo im am based in cheshunt which are you talking about the mayhem that is in theydon bois? how many times do u train and where do you train i will send you my number and maybe we can sort something

Ben Halsey

Oct 21, 2012
Essex
We training atlest once a month atmosphere we have 4 players 5 if you join and I think so i uust no it as mayhem and yes inbox me your number