Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting a university paintball team, need advice and a place to train. Based in London.

LilTomzy

Jan 2, 2022
So I am starting a paintball team for my university and I need to find a venue where we can train (speedball). Also if anyone has tips or advice on how to do it effectively e.g. funding, where to get gear, training.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Then this is your starting point:-

But I see you have already posted up on there. You're Thomas, right?

That page is the probably the best place for Uni paintball advice. You will get much quicker responses and good advice.

A couple of words of advice:- be patient. Paintball is an expensive hobby, you need deep pockets and your own transport. If you have only played two walkons, you may be trying to run before you can walk. Building a team, keeping it together and making it successful is a lengthy and expensive process, as this video explains.

If you want advice from someone who has played all over the world, runs a paintball site and also runs a couple of successful paintball teams, Jamie Beadle is your man. He's done it all, literally.

If you want to see a good paintball tournament, come up to CPPS in Penkridge, Staffordshire on the weekend of 8/9 October. It's at Rodbaston College.

And you should watch these:-

Last edited:

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Training wise you are probably best to speak with Ronnie at Mayhem Essex. There is the option of Bricket wood however it is a dive these days!