Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting Fresh

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
Nev (the probably forgotten front player) is back and effectively freelancing after a successful 2 weeks of training. FREE-lancing. I pay for myself and am just looking field time with no multi-tournament commitment until this season ends. I'm happy to play the Masters and Millennium Series as these are areas that I'm comfortable with. I have had some offers and will get back to you guys this week depending on whether this post gets a response..

My long term options are:
  • Attempt to reanimate the forever unsupported Yakamazi into a low division and build them up from fresh hungry players (as all bar 2 of the original players are gone).
  • Wait for Notorious...
  • or Join another team who are in need of a hungry and experienced front man who will comfortably play paintball at any level, for sponsored or unsponsored teams.
My Motivation/Dream/Aspiration
See a UK team take 5 gold and max a season at Millennium Div1-CPL. Put this little island back on the map.
I don't care whether it takes me 10 seasons to make this happen and I don't care who I achieve this with.

What would you advise?
All advice welcomed :)

Nev

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Nice to see you back on the scene Nev.
If your not sure if NK are getting back again just yet, you can jump in with my lot, have fun and plenty of banter.
We already have several original NK players train with us and help out at tourneys :)

Pm me if your interested mate.

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
So far:
3 Man with Onslaught/Lockdown - 12th Aug
Uttox Masters with the Eagles - 19th Aug
CPPS with Laysick - 23rd Sep

If i'm needed at Paris (and you still have space on your roster), let me know.
2013 season: Still unconfirmed.

Non stop training in between. I have finally compiled my training notes which will hopefully allow me to develop my abilities, whether i'm on my own or training with a team.

I might whip up a paintball specific blog or something, because i'm starting fresh with intent to do well and new teams or players may find it useful seeing what hurdles and things i'm coming across. I'll consider this over next week.

skirmish_tigger

Volatile Rogues #10
Jun 16, 2012
Nottingham
So far:
3 Man with Onslaught/Lockdown - 12th Aug
Uttox Masters with the Eagles - 19th Aug
CPPS with Laysick - 23rd Sep

If i'm needed at Paris (and you still have space on your roster), let me know.
2013 season: Still unconfirmed.

Non stop training in between. I have finally compiled my training notes which will hopefully allow me to develop my abilities, whether i'm on my own or training with a team.

I might whip up a paintball specific blog or something, because i'm starting fresh with intent to do well and new teams or players may find it useful seeing what hurdles and things i'm coming across. I'll consider this over next week.
was good playing with you in the three man last weekend :) for a scratch team i think we did pretty well...