Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting Fresh

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
I've had no team interest for Paris, and the idea of travelling out there (by car or plane) just to watch games or coach (whilst paying for a single hotel room and transport to and from the event) has become less and less attractive to me so i've now decided to miss Paris. I am now otherwise engaged for that weekend but will keep track of scores just out of interest.
I will be attending the CPPS, Shoot the Rainbow, and will hope to find a spot for the 10 and 3 man UKM events. I have a few dates set for training in between these events also.

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
Looks like i'm an Eagle again for Shoot the Rainbow and i'll be with London impact for the UKM Bricket Event this weekend :)

...and you're all probably bored of my updates now so i'll leave this conversation here. If anyone does want to follow my progress (for whatever reason) i'll more than likely reanimate yakamazi.co.uk again to accomodate the paintball over then next few weeks.

Peace

Nev

Phil792

Jul 11, 2012
Looks like i'm an Eagle again for Shoot the Rainbow and i'll be with London impact for the UKM Bricket Event this weekend :)

...and you're all probably bored of my updates now so i'll leave this conversation here. If anyone does want to follow my progress (for whatever reason) i'll more than likely reanimate yakamazi.co.uk again to accomodate the paintball over then next few weeks.

Peace

Nev
Apparently I am too Nev :p

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
Good lad Pikey :)
No worries Scott. I may have booked myself into something after assuming that I wasn't required at this event, but we'll chat this weekend, and i'll consider the rescheduling of my October dependent on finances for that month. 10 man's in October also I believe :)