Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting Gear: Hopper and Bottle (And WGP MG-7 Pro/H18 Eros-SE)

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Just jumping in here, it's worth noting that you should never attempt to fill a 3k bottle on a 4.5k fillwhip! The bottles all come with a relief system on them so if it's over pressurised they blow. Once they have blown they need replacing. Not that there is much of a chance of it but should one fail it has the potential to get very messy! So why even think about risking it.
However I have never been to a site yet that only had 4.5k and not both. If there is going to be only one then it is 3k.
Have a look at my thread on the sales section in red at the top I have a very very good mini in there and a 4.5k fibre wrap if you wanted both we could maybe deal ;)
Personnely for a first gat I would scrub angel off the list, I believe they need specific bottles that are not transferable to other gats? I maybe wrong on that as I have never owned one tho.
Your best bet to get a realiable first gun would be mini or etek.
Treated right they are both great...

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Just jumping in here, it's worth noting that you should never attempt to fill a 3k bottle on a 4.5k fillwhip!
Thanks for the definitive answer on this! As it is I was convinced and dropped £65 today on a 68/4500 Pure Energy with cover http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?141005-Kit-sale .

ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING THE INFORMED NEWBIE YOU WISHED YOU'D BEEN.

Now watch as none of my stuff actually turns up, or turns up broken. As for the mini, it looks lovely but's £100 more than I'm willing to spend, thanks though!

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Would've been over my budget, much as I would've liked it. I'm looking to spend at most £150 on the gun, and preferably no more than £120, then around £25 on an Invert Halo Too or similar.

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
You'll pickup a mini for that. Just one that's stock unlike my one.
That bottle you got was a very good buy at that price! I hope it is as it should be.