Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
3000psi 0.8l Air System

Now.. Is this air system big enough for woodsball at my local paintball site?
Would it be good for someone who shoots approx 1500 paintballs through 8, fifteen minute games?

Thanks!

- Inkie
Assuming you get fills in between games, yes!
:)
If you're looking to keep costs down now and invest at a later date, then the tank is fine. It's a bit weighty, but it's still usable. You will eventually want to upgrade to a fibrewrap though, as I did after not long
:D

I'd also try for a more force fed loader. You can pick up things like prophecies second hand for a very reasonable price. Second hand reloader B / reloader B2 are also going for quite a good price pretty similar to your budget. It'll be a much more consistent feed
:)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Yes do as the others say, go for an Eclipse gun. I have come from Dye/Proto guns and can honestly say I 'm glad I made the change.

goldenelite0

Jul 1, 2009
Is there a budget on the hopper? If not then the Empire Prophecy is probably the best value 'super' loader on the market right now at £90 new. Alternatively theres the Rotor or if you don't mind shipping from the states then theres the pinokio.

You could argue all day long about the best loader as they're all equally good, you may as well get the Prophecy as it's cheapest of the top end loaders. The only other thing you could judge them on is aethetics.

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
Many players dislike the magna due to it making the whole setup back heavy overall, due to the weird-ass shape it has. Try to ditch it for a Halo V35 /w Rip Drive if possible.

When I used one, it constantly hit me in the face. while I was reloading.