figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
ATT : bully

Spankin monkeys as far as i knew was not entering steve,

i didnt enter them,
(im getting married the day before )so
two thirds of team at night do bad heads all round next day .

i wanted to play but think it a bad idea as the only balls ill have if i do will come in a pot or hopper if ya know what i mean.

who enter us steve ?
:confused:

P.S will be playin next one just to get sparklies cookies mmmm

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
What happened

When a team pay a deposit they are automatically entered into the next leg --- unless they cash the deposit in.

At the last leg I booked your team down as paying the game fee without using the deposit. It might be my mistake - you might have used the deposit and I have made an error when booking the payment on the sheet. Therfore you are entered unless you tell me any different.

I can't see you playing with two broken legs so I will take your team of the list and we can sort out the deposit confusion after you have recovered from the black eyes and broken nose!!!

Steve

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
so come on then?

Since ive been away for the last two weeks and all the other chicks are way ahead of me in this sponsorship thingy, who will sponsor me?? please!!!!!!!!!!
Bex my email address is dizzyblonden@hotmail.com
Cant wait til friday night chicks see you all then and the rest of u at the players party.....
love n hugs
steph
:p ;) :D

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
thanks steve dont know about the legs bit though lol

she nice woman realy must be got the ice lollys for us at Ancaster ...:p

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Ok I dont want to be seen as a spoil sport but -

If you all look at your rules at section 7.3 part C1

All players may only take part in any series2002 event in a fully clothed state.

t-shirts or shorts may ONLY be worn with the express permission of the ultimate who will only allow it on a individual basis.

In coming to a decision the ultimate must consider the possibility of the player making the request not confirming to the required level of decorum if permission is granted.

also because of the ease of "losing a hit" a player from a highly ranked team will normally not be granted permission.

Now i know its all in fun so the girls will get the required permission but come on JERRY WARD BARBER in a skirt and also in public with children present !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.