Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sterling mace paintballs

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Has anybody used these yet?, if so, what did you think of them?

cheers.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
sterling mace is basicly sterling game just with a new name as far as im aware?

if it shoots the same as game its ok , works well in nice weather but gets very brittle in the cold

Igotya

Aug 3, 2009
Hampshire
much better than celtic paint stirling is ok for entry level paint nothing special but shot 2 cases in good weather without any breaks strange clear shell so you can see the fill and the air bubbles overall i wouldn't shoot it but if its a mech marker fill yer boots

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
so not on a par with diablo/rps/dxs then.:(

will stick to my usual supplies then.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Igotya, it's Sterling, not Stirling ;) By what you're saying I'm guessing you have not used Sterling Mace, it sounds more like Shield which is the lowest grade paintball. Mace comes in a two tone finish and has only been made available to the public in Europe recently.

Eelz, regardless of what is being said here, I encourage you to try out the whole range: Shield, Claymore and Mace - you might just be amazed.

Disclaimer: I am associated with the company who manufactures these.

Igotya

Aug 3, 2009
Hampshire
my mistake fisz just checked and you certainly know your paint it was indeed shield that I have tried and as you have stated this is the lowest grade of paint I'm amazed how well it shot batters alot of entry level paint i've tried before