Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stick with a PM7 or Buy a DM7

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Going from a PM7 to a DM7 would cost you about £100 extra? What would you gain? I think the DM7 has an eyepipe and the eyepipe system keeps the eyes functioning should you get gunk in that area and you should see an improvement in efficiency. Not much else to be honest.

UL'd PM7 is a nice reliable bit of kit, but I've seen you post a few times about an upgrade so I can only guess your itching to try something new.

I would take foot's advice and wait till you can afford a substantial upgrade to a DM9. Once the DM10 is established you may see some good bargains come up on the forum and elsewhere for one of those babies!
You know me Marcus always looking for something new to try :):)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Are you sure?

DM's get their smoother shot from having a larger dump chamber and thusly running at a lower pressure. While PM's have a smaller dump chamber running at a slightly higher pressure.

This would lead me to believe that PM's are slightly more efficient.
Hi Spangley. Am I sure? Not any more! Always been told that DM's have better efficiency than the same year PM but never having actually compared it myself so in hindsight realise I cant honestly say. :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Pm7 - dm7

G-DAY, At Super5ives I`ve played with both and I`ve got to say the PM7 was the better gat, on a 3000 psi fill which is all they can give at this site,the PM7 shot a hopper and 5 pods, the DM shot hopper and 4 pods,
in my opinion ( I have to say this ) the DM6 is a better gat than the DM7 but don`t take my word for it , even the world champion ( OLLIE ) said so that`s why he hung on to his DM6... anyway hang on to your PM7 AND as the others here are telling you and you`ve drawn on the cream here to tell you , .........WAIT.... until you can afford the DM9, this gat rocks, it`s only when this gat is all together that it feels balanced and correct in your hands..Bluey