Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stickers

steeley

Back after a break
Oct 15, 2009
Oxford
Hey Guys,

I know this gets brought up and I have read the rules and the NSPL ommisions too.

To cut a long story short, I was planning on getting some dye cut vinyls made for my new marker, but having read the rules, I am not going to be allowed to stick as much as I was planning too on... thats fair enough!

I was just wondering if wording down the side of my marker is allowed or if this will count as a number of stickers... The whole thing will measure 10 by 2.5 cm and will be die cut so will each letter count as a sticker as technically it is?

Just want to check before I start putting them on really! Oh and they are purple but can't see anything in the rules about that colour!

Cheers

Chris

steeley

Back after a break
Oct 15, 2009
Oxford
I read on the nspl site that they follow millenium rules and they state that you can only have stickers 10 by 5 cm on either side of the marker and hopper.

The omissions on the nspl site related to stickers are that you can have orange in the stickers, and on stickers on your mask. It don't mention about ommiting the amount you can have on your marker... I won't risk it and have answered my own question lol... i Just wanted to hear from someone who plays the nspl... no dis respect Spangley if you do mate, just wanted it clarifying really

Cheers

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
I read on the nspl site that they follow millenium rules and they state that you can only have stickers 10 by 5 cm on either side of the marker and hopper.

The omissions on the nspl site related to stickers are that you can have orange in the stickers, and on stickers on your mask. It don't mention about ommiting the amount you can have on your marker... I won't risk it and have answered my own question lol... i Just wanted to hear from someone who plays the nspl... no dis respect Spangley if you do mate, just wanted it clarifying really

Cheers
Thats fine buddy, to be fair it's not like I've ever played that particular tournament series or anything

steeley

Back after a break
Oct 15, 2009
Oxford
i detect some sarcasm... if you have played in that series then ill take your word for it and my question would be answered!

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Haha there was a wee bit of sarcasm present.

As I said there are no rules re:stickers other than that they may not be offensive.

However reffs can make their own decisions if they believe that anything on there could be mistaken for a hit/hide a hit or just generally make their life hard.

steeley

Back after a break
Oct 15, 2009
Oxford
lol!!! cheers for clearing that up mate.. Ill get sticking.... I hope the refs will be ok as its a black gun and purple decals, most paint is bright filled so fingers crossed they will be cool with it. :)