Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stiffi barrels

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Just looked at their website and apparently it will cost me about 60 quid including shipping for one of those.

Only thing I can see being a problem is if I will be stung by import tax :(
i bought mine a couple years back when the exchange rate was nowhere near as good as it is now and the whole thing inclusing import duty and shipping etc came to about £100 - so with the exchange rate as it is now mabe £80 with three inserts

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
So, if you can't fluffy a carbon barrel, how do you clean it? Old skool squeegie?

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Well lets see, you said £60 on the website, he said maybe £80 total, so that gives you ...... erm..... one sec ...... £20.
Thats the price he thinks WITH 3 inserts, I meant only the barrel when I said 60 quid but if it will cost me 80 quid with everything then its a deal :rolleyes:

So, if you can't fluffy a carbon barrel, how do you clean it? Old skool squeegie?
In-game I think you can shoot them clean and when you have time off the field just rinse them through with warm water (no cleaning chemicals)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Thats the price he thinks WITH 3 inserts, I meant only the barrel when I said 60 quid but if it will cost me 80 quid with everything then its a deal :rolleyes:

In-game I think you can shoot them clean and when you have time off the field just rinse them through with warm water (no cleaning chemicals)
You can fluffy them like ive said before