Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stirling barrel question?

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
Starting thread

Do you know what the freak thread (A/C, Angel...) was before it was milled? (was it SS or Alloy)

Also are you going to ask arrow to mill the barrel to fit the pump handle or vice versa, as GEETEE's new Stirling pump handle was a little loose with a new type alloyfreak (Spyder) back. He pack it with tape to take up the slack.

To be honest I am still looking for a Stirling to come up on the FS unless someone know's of one going;).....I suppose I will need to post this in th WTD section.

Cheers

A

ying

Jan 18, 2007
london
i just put my old air system on it, turned the pressure up to 600/650 output and changed the front spring and run's at 285 , strip down simon sterling ( not used for 8 years + he thinks ) lub up changed front spring , put a high output bottle on and it's was running at 265, added 1 washer to front spring and then was at 285.:)
alan i think the old thread was m22 x 1.5
steve

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Do you know what the freak thread (A/C, Angel...) was before it was milled? (was it SS or Alloy)

Also are you going to ask arrow to mill the barrel to fit the pump handle or vice versa, as GEETEE's new Stirling pump handle was a little loose with a new type alloyfreak (Spyder) back. He pack it with tape to take up the slack.

To be honest I am still looking for a Stirling to come up on the FS unless someone know's of one going;).....I suppose I will need to post this in th WTD section.

Cheers

A
Think it was just a Raptor barrel and they effectively extended the length of the section of barrel that fits inside the breech by shaving down a section of the threaded bit.

Arrow will give it a service and see if they can source a pump handle that fits over the Freak. As you say, GeeTee's newer spec pump handle fits straight over so hopefully it'll be that simple.

Once it's up and running I may put it up for sale. It's a silver, r/h feed, STP with wooden grips, botom line, etc.

I might sell the Freak barrel separately as it's quite rare!!! :)