Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stoke MM RD 6

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i was the marshall involved

i didnt take it personally i had to make a call he didnt agree with, and he spat his dummy in my direction.
heat of the moment, it was forgotten about in my book.

im thankfull for his apologie and top marks for doing it on the net.

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Originally posted by Glorykid
i was the marshall involved

i didnt take it personally i had to make a call he didnt agree with, and he spat his dummy in my direction.
heat of the moment, it was forgotten about in my book.

im thankfull for his apologie and top marks for doing it on the net.
Congrats for keeping your cool, I wouldn't have been able to do that !

Still think some form of penalty was deserved, but you were the marshall and it was your decision.

Originally posted by lothlorien7646
While we are talking about this huge respect to the marshall on field 5 (i think), who had to deal with one of these near punch ups.

Then got knocked out!!!

Then had to deal with a tiny :D dispute between us and team Rebel about moving on neutral players.

May I add all handled very professionally and amicably between us all.

But big up to all the marshalls who had to deal with stuff like this all day and sun stroke.
hi m8 which 1 r you trying to put name to face.......ye are game was a night mare but not beacause we were knocking chucks out of each other.....just your move up the field was so fast the marshals were not ready for it.... so i will hold my hands up to one swear "cluck sake,this is a joke" but between the teams there was no problem just wanted a decision.i was the guy on the back right that got mugged 1 marshal said i was out 2 said i was in. thats why the swear came out but then the move was so fast i would not have wanted to swop shoes with them.

mark5evo

Just and Old Git
May 19, 2002
UK - Midlands
At last, someone who says I move so fast up field that I'm hard to spot. I was the guy who mugged you and came from our back left so glad I was called as I was knackered :D One of those moments where it all happened so fast I thought I was right and you thought you were but no malice either way, good to see it being handled without any agro. Anyway its about time we beat you guys I was beginning to get paranoid!

got to big welts up my side dude lol....you all moved a once well that how it looked from were i was...lol i forgot i lost my left backman so i was one side of crossed guns lol good day though maybe you won beacause i tryed out to player, both played well and will be back....thats what must of stuffed up the team karma:D

mark5evo

Just and Old Git
May 19, 2002
UK - Midlands
fair play to you guys, took it well and a good laugh about it later - see you on the Karting track at Ancaster? (thats if Trev does not wipe us all out!)