Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stolen gear in Paris!

EasyTarget

Big Fat And A Good Shot
Apr 28, 2006
Chafford or Chavord Hundred
sorry bout the earlier comments a uni mate got ahold of me paswrd
i kno who it was since he has a thing bout french ppl and thought ppl would take it as an in joke
hez a bit of a tit
his names johhny by the way if u wish to slate him lol
twunt

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
Sorry dude but thats got to be the worst attempt at a cover-up iv ever seen. And "a mate got my password" is the oldest cover-up in the history of forums.

I apologize if your mate did get ur password but it aint very believable.:D

Anyway back on topic:
I hate scumbags who do this kinda stuff. People put alot of time, energy, money and care into their gats/gear, and it must be heartbreakin when some tosser nicks off with your pride and joy, especially if it was another baller who took it as they should understand what it would feel like. :mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
EasyTarget said:
sorry bout the earlier comments a uni mate got ahold of me paswrd
i kno who it was since he has a thing bout french ppl and thought ppl would take it as an in joke
hez a bit of a tit
his names johhny by the way if u wish to slate him lol
twunt
:rolleyes:

your a very bad boy johnny!

Sorry to hear menace guys, is very pants that it was players for sure that did this.

On a lighter not, very well done i hope the theft hasn't put to much of a downer on your paris performance :)

EasyTarget

Big Fat And A Good Shot
Apr 28, 2006
in some countries the punishment for stealing is to cut of the hands at the wrist
atleast then it would drastically cut the number of lefts
thing is if u caught the guy/girl who took the stuff and tried to get it back you would be arrested not them
thats how messed up this country is

Manu

May 3, 2005
Germany
the menace bag wasnt the only one that got stolen.
thursday night some *******s broke the window of our bus and stole a JT Gearbag with 5 cyborgs (3 brand new, 2 used and broken) in it and also one nxe gearbag from our strange players, with all the strange clothing, Vforce goggles, 2 shockers with maxflows and bottles!

unbelievable, because the bus was parked on a locked hotel parkingplace with a huge barbwire fence around it. not even 10 min away from disneyland.

we know that it was silly to let these gearbags in the car, but you know:
paintballers are lazy!! ;)

I dont have any serialnumbers and colours of the guns right now, but if you hear that some idiot is trying to sell some 06 cyborgs and shockers, or you see someone with smartparts Strange clothing, please tell me.

manu

thaphilsatar

R-A-C til i D-I- E
Jul 3, 2006
This is the first time i have heard of thefts at paintball, (besides stealing of your team) i know that national had a 06 timmy brand new taken from their display stand.
however you cant garuntee that it was only paintballers taking the stuff as i left my pass behind and i could get into all the areas pits and evrythin despite the fact that there was more security at this event than any others this year!!
was there any issues with paris last year???

trummar

Yeah Baby!!
Sep 26, 2003
Visit site
always

There will always be non-players or just simple thieves walking around checking out every possibillity to steal something. When our tournaments get bigger, pickpockets also get the word of a big tournament. And being close to a big attraction like EuroDisney you have the possibillity of attracting more scum.

V.

EasyTarget

Big Fat And A Good Shot
Apr 28, 2006
was it close to euro disney didnt know that
yeah iv been there b4 but its the same anywhere there an attraction
worst place id have to say was birmingham tho got a knife pulled on me for an empty wallet :(

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
EasyTarget said:
in some countries the punishment for stealing is to cut of the hands at the wrist ...
Funnily enough, that is exactly the same punishment we dish out for typing crap like "probably French" on here and then trying to blame someone else :p.

And let's not get in to the whole 'lockers' arguement again :rolleyes:.

For the very last time (stop cheering)...

LOOK AFTER YOUR STUFF - OR SOMEBODY ELSE WILL!!!