Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Storing paint

Gargoyle

The End is Nigh!
Mar 3, 2002
Earth
Visit site
I wanna start buying paint in bulk, well 2/3 cases at a time for practice. But I've got a couple of questions.

1) How long can you store paint for

2) What are the best conditions to keep paint in, to stop it settling/getting flat spots?

Gargoyle

The End is Nigh!
Mar 3, 2002
Earth
Visit site
Storage

Last question, then I'll stop harassing you:D

Whats the best thing to store them in, if you've already opened a fresh pack and say you've got half of them left? Are pods from a battle pack ok?

Or is better to use them up on the practice range or driving round the streets of Manchester looking for scallies to take pot shots at?

Only Joking!:D

Skywalker

I'm the only Tigger
Mar 26, 2002
manchester
Visit site
Leave us scallies alone Nothing wrong with liverpool...much

No Not liverpool scallies/townies just manchester one's
you can go back to reversing ford cortina's through boot's front windows and steeling hub caps:D :D :D

" It never has been, nor shall be or is currently my fault"

Thanks

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
:D Anyway, i just keep my paint in pods if its been opened...I've had diablo midnight in them sincefebruary and they still bounce as much as they did on the day :D

And we drive through Comets windows :p

-Philip

Hi gargoyle

Welcome storing paint............

Ready now I will begin Paintballs don't like being stored in dirct sun light. It is very bad for them to get too hot they sweat and start to degrade:(

please don't wash them if you get a breack in the bag! Roll them in between kitken paper or a towel.

Paintballs don't like to get too cold all sorts of nasty styff happens.

Keep them out of sun but warm if you are cold in a T **** it's too cold for your paintballs turn them every 2 to 3 days and vary which way is up. Try not to drop the box as you may get a breck in the bag (if so don't leave them clean them up asp) Once open keep them in pots or any air tight dry container. If you do this they will have a shelf life of up to 3 months depending on what condtion they were in when you brought them.

They should be perfectly round with no flat spots or dimples and have a nice shiny appearance (thin coating or oil) If not don't buy them they will get worse!

There are diffrent grades of paint and some blaze inferno hell fire cope with the cold better. We are still not using midnight it's been too cold so hence your problems. Even joe public has been shooting blaze!

There are summer and winter grades and at change round there is always a couple of weeks of totally **** paint :(

It should be warm enough for midnight or if you are on a budget recball soon especially if it's only for practise;)

Happy balling

Sparklie

would have replyed sooner but it ate my first attempt:(