Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Storm Gorrilaz Recruiting NOW!

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Hi players as the title suggests we are looking to expand our squad for the winter & next season.

All new players are welcome to give me a call this is not a seasoned player only squad! If you have just been bitten by the bug we will show you the way...

We train at Combat UK Basildon & compete in the Southern Masters 5 man & the Formula 5 series so you need to be close enough to make these venues (Bricket wood, Basildon & Colchester) you will need to be available on SUNDAYS

Obvious questions.... Yes we are sponsored & No I will not be discussing the deals with anyone until you are part of the team... If sponsorship is part of the reason you are looking to join an "Established team" then don't call me because you don't have Gorrila inside you! Anyone just wanting to play paintball who is without a team new or seasoned feel free to call me up on 07815 192373 anytime you are free & I will let you know where & when we are rolling out next​

Reactions: irons69 and Bolter

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Hi players as the title suggests we are looking to expand our squad for the winter & next season.

All new players are welcome to give me a call this is not a seasoned player only squad! If you have just been bitten by the bug we will show you the way...

We train at Combat UK Basildon & compete in the Southern Masters 5 man & the Formula 5 series so you need to be close enough to make these venues (Bricket wood, Basildon & Colchester) you will need to be available on SUNDAYS

Obvious questions.... Yes we are sponsored & No I will not be discussing the deals with anyone until you are part of the team... If sponsorship is part of the reason you are looking to join an "Established team" then don't call me because you don't have Gorrila inside you! Anyone just wanting to play paintball who is without a team new or seasoned feel free to call me up on 07815 192373 anytime you are free & I will let you know where & when we are rolling out next​

I agree with your statement about sponsorship, but the " I wont tell you who we are sponsored by " is a mute statement when your signature tells everyone your sponsored by Kee ;)

Reactions: zX JT Xz

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
You have read that wrong, Donk is saying he will not discuss their sponsorship deal, i.e.Telling you what they can get your complete kit for at £1.50 !!!!!

Everyone knows that Storm Gorrillaz are sponsered by Empire and Kee.

Reactions: Donk

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I agree with your statement about sponsorship, but the " I wont tell you who we are sponsored by " is a mute statement when your signature tells everyone your sponsored by Kee ;)
I think you might of misread that I am proud to let anyone know Kee & EWS sponsor our team as my signature says (y)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Just to echo whats already been said Team is run tightly and have good structured training sessions, Great bunch of guys so dont miss out on this oppurtunity whilst its there !

Reactions: Donk and madness