Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Straighter shot with site paint ?

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
having been to a few different walkon sites and have to use there site paint I was wounding if I can get it to shoot straighter ?
Or am I looking for hens teeth !

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
If the paint isn't round, it's never going to fly straight. Keep your barrel clean, maybe try slightly underboring but if the paint isn't round or consistent it won't make a world of difference.

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
I tried under boring and over boring both still went everywhere !

No option on better paint either and it's a shame as I don't like the stuff they offer .
It ain't round and very inconsistent .

Thanks for your replys

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I tried under boring and over boring both still went everywhere !

No option on better paint either and it's a shame as I don't like the stuff they offer .
It ain't round and very inconsistent .

Thanks for your replys
Where abouts are you? Maybe someone knows of a different place near you?

Lloydie

Jun 12, 2016
Coventry
The pAint is LSA .
I have raised it and he said everyone else is ok with it .

I don't mind firing a sighting shot to know where the next one will go but when I can empty a rotor and not one hits the same place it's very frustrating .
It may just be me trying to hit a target that's 15m away but I have used cheap paint the flys true .

Think I just need to run around it treat it like a shotgun !

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The pAint is LSA .

I don't mind firing a sighting shot to know where the next one will go but when I can empty a rotor and not one hits the same place it's very frustrating .
It may just be me trying to hit a target that's 15m away but I have used cheap paint the flys true .

Nah just go somewhere with decent paint :)

You tried Leicester area? Few sites dotted around

Reactions: Gee Tee

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
The pAint is LSA .

Cheap paint often has powder and watery like fill.The fill has a habit of "settling " in storage .The fill will rest against the side of the ball causing it to fly off centre. You could try shaking it gently,,or unbagging it into the box and rolling it round .This is trying to reproduce the tumbling the balls go through at the factory. Ihave pitted for many teams and the training paint has varied a lot .But if it looks like dice ,there's not much hope .

Reactions: dfr350