Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Strange things afoot?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Buddha 5

Originally posted by Buddha 5
I really don't get why the Millenium organizers would want to pull Mayhem out of Amsterdam and into Mallorca. Sure, Mallorca has nicer weather, but that is about the only benefit I can think of that it has over Amsterdam. Just about everything is more expensive in Mallorca.....and the most important detail, Mallorca doesn't have the Buddha Bandits. Stay right where you are Mayhem! I'll bet the tourney will be alot better this year.
i think that the promoter for the dam millennium tourney had a financial disagreement with the millennnium commitee and then he decided that there will be no millennium in the Dam this year. shame really, but majorca sounds fun!

sam

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Buddha 5

Originally posted by sjt19
i think that the promoter for the dam millennium tourney had a financial disagreement with the millennnium commitee and then he decided that there will be no millennium in the Dam this year. shame really, but majorca sounds fun!

sam
Could be......but it could also be the other way around. The dutch promoter might still be owed alot of money from last year's DMA's....and could be the reason why the Millenium Board decided not to go to Amsterdam again.....otherwise they would have to pay up......

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Maaan this year barely even started and go look how paintball turned upside down!

X-ball..
X-ball Europe (or the lack of it)
Huge losses in manpower at big name squads..
New teams comin out of nowhere with familiar pro's

...and now this bitching with Millennium

What will happen next? Robbo grews hair perhaps?

Its a strange word out there ppl

Trinity

Oct 16, 2002
Visit site
Poor Robbo may well have to grow hair just so he has something to pull out by the sounds of it at the moment:rolleyes:

I will be very disapointed if the dam does not go ahead as I have never visited:( Hopefully some one can sort it out