Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

stuart grieve is trustworthy - I Changed the thread title : Robbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gassy

This thread is closed and Beaker and Pete can deal with it as they see fit.

If you know whats good for team swat and its life on these forums and others you will pull your neck in for a bit and go calm down.At the moment you are just making things worse and yourself/team and site look ridiculous.

Take the advice or not it's up to you.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I don't get mad easily...

But I am now.

See, the thing is that when you still sort of made sense, I kinda felt for you. I understood your anger. Not saying I thought you were doing the right thing, but I could definitely understand where you are coming from. I can imagine how much it would suck to have a gun vanishing in Limbo. I was just not sure you were placing the blame with the wrong guy, but you had my sympathies.

Then you said something about all the mods and admin (that would include me then) licking Pete's balls.

See, I was quite willing to tell Pete to tone it down a bit, as I understood your emotional state. But you messed that up with your ranting. Now I'm just pissed at you. Also because of the fact that you make veiled threats at Pete. Something I don't take likely to.

Let me put it out here in the open. if I ever catch you claiming I lick Pete's (or anybody's) balls, or making threats to people on these forums, you WILL be sorry. Believe me.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK, I have just got to the PC and read this sh!te, what seems obvious to me is this prick Paul from Swat is annoyed at me and has become abusive to the point where he is saying things that are quite personal.

No problemo, I have had it many times before, now, me personally, if I am gonna sit behind a PC and give it the Billy Big'un, if and when the other guy calls me out, I have got to go...coz if I don't, I am gonna look pretty silly and would most definitely look like a coward.

The vast majority of people on here know full well I am a man of my word and so I am gonna say this, Paul, from Swat or from whatever hovel you live in, if you are so pissed at me, and so insulting, I think you should take it up with me personally, I mean, we wouldn't want people running away with the idea you ain't a man ...now would we.
Nah, I mean, you are a man aren't you???
Coz a man, a real man, stands by what he says doesn't he?

You have tried to take me on here with your wit and intelligence but I'm afraid that had as much chance of being successful as Piper has of refusing a donut.
For me, I care about what people think of me, I would soooo hate for anybody to think I just talk the talk, and so, you have a fantastic opportunity here to make an old man like me, walk the walk.

You got my number, use it if you have anything between your legs that resembles inflated raisins.

You either apologise for this cr@p you wrote or...well, you know what I'm sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.