Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Submit Your Best Drills ~

drfrankenstein

Nov 5, 2001
Visit site
what i am going to start doing for this season is:

front players for break out skills set out some targets with out the players knowledge of where and send them just like on a break to get the flag have them mark the targets while they are running.

snap shooting skills are always needed but put a limitation on how many shots can be fired each time they come from the bunker and keep lowering that number.

back players and front players skills have the back players stand and hold the fronts from advancing for a cetain amount of time front players win if they get the flag(no guns) back wins if no flag.

FOR A REAL GOOD PRACTICE PLAY AGAINST ANOTHER TEAM THAT YOU KNOW IS BETTER IF THEY WILL.

:D

Micah

I like this one ... well it's good but I hate to do it.
It's a 3 on 3 2 front guys for each team and one back guy for each team. it's capture the flag, the front guys don't have guns and they can't touch each other but they can talk to their back guys. the object is either to get the other teams flag or to mug the other teams back guy by tagging him. this gets they front guys in tune with their back guys and it teaches them to move ... like I said it's fun. also have a lot of 3 on 1's and 2 on 5's (those are my favorites anyway) with no bunkering. Sometimes I'll limit the larger groups paint to give the small group at least some sort of an advantage.
Have players focus on playing tight and shooting quickly and accurately. Also run games where players can only hold the gun in their off hand.
God I wish I could get a group of guys together that is serious and could stay together ... I'd make them kick ass ...
I have more but I have to go to work now ...
-Micah