Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Subversive Sexism

Jun 11, 2008
I hold the door for people, but if they don't say thanks, I get right in their face.

It's like a passive-aggressive-courtesy-move.

Same if someone takes my money and doesn't thank me for spending it. Fxck those guys. I get right up in their faces too.

Oh, and those guys that see you opening a door for someone, and then jog a little, so that they get to the door while you're stuill holding it for the other people - what's up with those guys? And then sometimes there's even guys behind those guys, who also want to make you stand there like a fxcking butler while they squeeze their fat asses past you. I mean, when does it become OK to scream "FXCK YOU PAL - STOP TAKING THE PISS!!"? After the 3rd guy? The 4th? If a large group of people are leaving a restuarant as I leave, I am planning to hold the door so that their first guy can take over from me, and the hold the door for the rest of his group. I don't think it's cool when the whole table of 12 walks past, like I'm paid to stand there and hold their ******* door for them, and God help them if they make some kind of smart-ass comment - Im gonna lose it if that happens...
Its after the second person, if you time it right the edge of the door should hit the third square between the eyes leaving a permanent line. You'll see plenty of these round the Preston area.

Jun 11, 2008
I suspect the Daily Mail article has succeeded in it's attempt at stirring us up:
It's PC/equality gone mad, I'm outraged...
The problem is that the Daily Wail is one of the biggest selling newspapers in Britain and its commentary shapes government policy. Look at the last election - immigration, red tape, weekly bins, prison reform, police, political correctness - all daily mail headlines and all massively over exaggerated as problems but picked up as vote winners. Anyway enough of that rant.

For me courtesy is genderless. What does aggravate me is people demanding respect without showing any indication that they would do the same. If you have to 'axe' for respect you clearly don't deserve it.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
I can actually feel my brain cells die when I read the Daily mail.

If someone is two or 3 seconds behind me, of course i'll hold the door for them, be they woman, man or he she. That's just being nice.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
alternatively pretend your holding a bunker?? if they're 2 or 3 seconds away let them have it. otherwise keep it close!! :D

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I realized that the law is technically sexist.
We were in class, and if two people under 14 *get intimate*, the male will get done for rape, regardless of the conditions.
The girl does too. Likewise if the boy is underage and the girl isn't - she gets done. As far as I know there is equality up to the point that no force was used/it was consentual.

Unless this changed...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Well, i'm not sure, but the school nurse said it xD
She's just trying to seduce you. All school nurses are the same. She's clearly trying to get you to lunge at her, grope her breasts and tear off her clothing, by 'sexy-talking' to you and trying to convince you that should you be 'found out' there won't be any legal ramifications (for you).

My advice is to go for it...