The Home Of European Paintball

Suggestion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Firstly the more I play around with site the more im coming to love it so well done to Bon for having a head like a computer to make it look so crisssssssp :cool:

Anyway my suggestion is this, I would love a Team section with sub-section for tourney and scenario teams :D

I know many many other ballers have suggested this on the old forum, so i thought id slap it up now! it would be amazing to have a list of teams like the literal army of London Tigers, or team rampage, MH3 and so on

of course there would need to be some regulation as to which teams go on the section, maybe have divisions to seperate things up? or a team has to apply or even pay for a space, with picture threads, team news the possibilties are endless ;)

Just an idea, people can either help shape and support it, or flame me :p

Cheers all
Dan

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
We have talked about team Sub forums, and will continue to talk about it.

The reply button goes to quick reply not full reply ?

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
It does indeed, is this intended? did i break something :O

And yer more talking is good, do you think we should have them Lump?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
No i dont think we should have them, there is already in place Group area. Make your own group and invite people in. there is user profile where you can make a custom user name ?

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
hmmm well it wouldnt hurt to have them :) also the only reason i go on the PBnation is to look at the team threads, i think if such a section was to appear on this forum it would bring our little community a bit closer, apart from the 'team list' made by DW there isnt alot to go by in terms of teams publishing the ups and downs the stories and so on :) you mentioned the group thing which i believe ive seen once whilst wandering around on the forum

anyway thought id ask, you dont ask you dont get :)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
and thats one of the reasons we stitched over to the new forum, it will give us loads more options to mess around with. and keep you lot happy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.