Not open for further replies.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
baggy is bad boy roy

Originally posted by ericostani
stongle, just cos we arent like you, and wanna wear a skin tight wet suit, oohhh mmmmm, slappy slappy, slippy slidy, wahoo, (which has its bounce factor in its own effect, especially under your dye jersey, so i'd keep it hush;) )

can you guys cut out the padding easily? or is it total gashness?

eric.
Busted.

Pink,

I've got a nailgun.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by WingNut
Although I don't personally know Mr Pink, I'm sure he didn't write the RULES........

Marshals are there to ensure that the game is played by the RULES.....

It that's the RULES, then that's the RULES......

Taken from the Paintball Association Rulebook (Dartford 7's Edition):-

Trousers, Pants & Other Garments.

Full length trousers are strongly encouraged and it compulsory that the front of the leg area between waist and lower thigh and between knee and ankle is covered. Shorts, skirts & kilts of shorter than knee length may be worn but in such cases the lower leg must be protected by approved shin protection. Only two layers may be worn on the legs.

It is recognised that some trousers have additional padding in strategic places for protection. These trousers are legal however no secondary level of protection may be added in these particular areas such as shin pads worn either under or over the trousers with similar padding in the same areas.

Note 6: If the referee considers that a players leg protection is anyway inadequate the referee has the right to prevent that player from entering the field until such time as the player presents themselves attired in suitable protection.
Wahey lets all sacrifice commonsense on the altar of anal retentiveness!!! Wahooooooooo!!!!

Of course these rules don't really cover players who are attempting to pull X-ball style moves. Ever seen anyone take 7 or 8 in the neck / head? Ever dived into the snake at 20 kmph head first (on concrete)?

All respect to the rules as written, but they don't really reflect the realities of the modern game, played by athletes.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Why not have a poll?-

Yes- I do care that players want to wear added protection under already padded playing gear

No- I don't care

D7's isn't following the PA rules exactly anyway. Is it any less a good tournament because of this? I quite like not having to start behind a gate.....:p

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Wingnut - don't worry about lil' ol' Goobikins, he's all talk:D

Goob - You couldn't do an X-ball style move if the fate of the known universe depended on it! that said, I have known you to hoodwink a judge into letting you use a naughty Uzi ;) :p

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by MrPink
I have known you to hoodwink a judge into letting you use a naughty Uzi ;) :p
Not hoodwink, jedi mindtrick.

Anyway, you can have my knee pads when you prise them from my cold dead fingers.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
[[Smithers]]Erm. Mr Goober Sir...

The quote is hands. Not fingers... "prise them from my cold dead hands."

[[/smithers]]

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Yeah... that's what i said:rolleyes:

Thought it didn't look quite right:D

SHERIFF

LT-KILLER #O6
Jul 22, 2002
ESSEX
WWW.LTPAINTBALL.COM
If you dont want mr pink coping a feel dont put pads under your dye pants...
We will look at the feilds on the day and if we think its to hard we may let you put on pads it all depends on how much tea you bring me befor the game..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.