Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup Air at Bassetts Pole

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Can some one help. I went onto a walk on day a Sunday i think about 2 years ago now.

Do they still do this as i enjoyed it and wanna take a few mates down. Does anyone know if this still happens and that the prices are etc

Thanks

Rich

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi mate,

I know Ged and the gang are just in the process of making over their supair field.....should be finished soon though.

PM TheGurkha on here, he'll give you the details.

matman

Apr 18, 2009
Birmingham
the fields been redone at the moment making it bigger etc. but gurkha is probably the man to ask
oops and im late haha

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
who me?

yes, the rumours are true! NPF's SupAir is FINALLY being re-done! should be back to its gracious self in a month or two! the guys are working hard, and the ground is being packed, fresh turf is currently bein made by Blind Monks in Amsterdamn, and the new bunkers will be made from the Swimsuits of the finalists and runner ups of the Miss World Competion from the last 30 years... or at least thats what im told! Major progress will be posted here!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ah sweet yeah if y ou could let me know once its done. I take it it will be like last time turn up on a sunday and have a play about ??

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
lol ok mate thats fine thanks Let me know when its all up and running

Rich