Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup air FAQ

EyeFellOva

Ego-Maniac
Dec 7, 2004
Sunny Sheffield!
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get a FAQ for sup-air tournament play from?

I'm really interested in getting into it but I wanna be sure I know as much as I can before I start training.

Things like obstacle names, what the hell is the "Fifty?", differences between back, mid, and front players, etc.

I know bits already, but I'd like to learn a lot more.

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
The 50 is the centre of the field, the same distance from each teams start gates.

Different barricades have different names eg Coke can is a large standup bunker, that looks like a coke can. Tea bag is a bunker that looks like a tea bag. Then you have a snake which is usually to one side of the field. And you have say downs etc. Howver some teams use numbers to locate the bunkers instead of using the names.

Differences between positions and people that play there...

Front: usually small and fast. But some people eg me are like 6 foot 4 and play front. These are the guys that normally make the longer breaks at the begining. Eg take the fifty, get into the snake etc.

Mids: There guys fill in when front guys get hit, also are the centre of the team.

Fronts: Usually the guys who lay down paint during the game. Shooting lanes and doing loads of calling, but everyone should be 2. Oh and backs are at the back of the field, closest to the start gates.

ally