Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sup air

Mysteriousmoose

The moose you never see
Jan 18, 2002
Tallahassee Florida
Visit site
Yeah. Walk the field very carefully. The way some of the bunkers are shaped, the angles are totally different from the bottom than they are up top. Another thing to watch out for is not to trip those little white tubes.... I have become intimately aware of what happens. But the newer ones like the one I play on don't have them. Also, on certain bunkers there is the possibility you can mash up in to them when you snap shoot. Check your field rules because some fields don't allow contact with the bunker. Anyways hope this helps.

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Don't get shot.

Stay tight,

Make sure you got the mighty Tom Tom to cover your rear (as it were;) :confused: ;) )

Actually move to a decent position off the break you are quick and can make half the field rather than hanging back. Thats why you got me and Buff to stand at the back and unleash hell.

Team work, Communication, keep warm (so you are not stiff on the field)

Have fun and play some kick ar$e ball I seen you do it and you have pulled out some stonking moves. don't always think some times let your insticts guide you they might not always be right but they'll learn:D

(most of that is true except for the mighty Tom Tom bit
:D )

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
When I was a lad

When I first started playing paintball a guy I met told me possible the most useful piece of information I have ever been given. He said:

"when your a newbie, the best thing to do is go out and play YOUR game. If you get shot try and work out why that happened, then make sure you don't make that mistake again"

I stuck to that rule and know I have a trophy sitting in my bedroom. Sure there are other points to make on this thread, but I though it was a good piece of advice:D

Enjoy yourself, if it's not going very well don't get upset just try and learn from it.

Later

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Stay tight and watch the angles from the outside in - forget about what's in front of you and trust your back guys to cover your a$$ for the mug.

Looking straight ahead is an absolute no-no on supair if you're a front guy

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
"Looking straight ahead is an absolute no-no on supair if you're a front guy"

As Beaker says, you need to look across the angles rather than just down your line. And listen for your back guys talking to you, they're your eyes on the field & should be telling you what's going on.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
If you go out to play rec-ball on sup air,

When I first playes sup air what I did is I just got a kid I know who had been playing tourneys for a few years to sweetspot this big old middle dorito for me, and I just blitzed into it, I got shot out pretty quick but I learned well. The whole day he kept on sweetspotting for me and I just broke to lots of different 50 yard bunkers. The improvement was HUGE in me by the end of the day. You get scared at first but then you start getting les nervous and throwing a little more paint. It sure worked for me.

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
also, if you have a decently long barrel (my Freak tip for sup air fields is a 14incher) you can use the side of the barrel to pull back the side of the bunker slightly, and get better coverage if you do it well.

Also, before the game, sit your team down and come up with specific names for each bunker, (wedge, laydown, nacho, etc.) so that there is no confusion when bunker names are called.