Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup'air field

joshiro

www.lampeter-karma.co.uk
Jul 21, 2009
Lampeter Wales
its the in the last 2 weeks of september neil the owner of cenarth paint ball hasent posted the date but ill post it on heare if he hasent as soon as i know it

i cant make this sunday guys im working on my private woodsball site for out team to train in cuting paths making bunkers ect and next sunday im in cenarth for traning but mabey in 2 weeks time if you guys are up for it id love to get to gtheather with you guys n'd shooot it out would be awsome i know a few of the other guys in karma would love it to

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon

There's a link to my barrel cam footage from today. Minimal field as we were mostly running drills and the getting shot out a lot was me trying to use my off hand. The better proof of this is at the end where I do a snap left the right then left again at a post. The left hand ones are well off. Plus the only place I have bruises today is my left shoulder and arm. Gotta stay behind the magic line:eek:

joshiro

www.lampeter-karma.co.uk
Jul 21, 2009
Lampeter Wales
awsome not this sundy we are traning in cenarth, but prehaps next sunday ill try get as many of the karma crew down to have a friendly or train with you guys it would be awsome
i know me and uther are up for it ill get our website up and running its down at the mo and we can chat on the forums and you can leave me a contact no and i can ring to organize it.

any of you know where our team can pick up a cheap scuba and a din rig

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales

There's a link to my barrel cam footage from today. Minimal field as we were mostly running drills and the getting shot out a lot was me trying to use my off hand. The better proof of this is at the end where I do a snap left the right then left again at a post. The left hand ones are well off. Plus the only place I have bruises today is my left shoulder and arm. Gotta stay behind the magic line:eek:

Nice one trampy:D;)

joshiro

www.lampeter-karma.co.uk
Jul 21, 2009
Lampeter Wales
ok guys i have the date for the torny at cenarth its the 27th of september i hope to see ya all there would be awsome also we shuld be down to train with you guys this sunday 23rd we got 4 comeing so far so it shuld be awsome

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
Uploading the footage from today onto you tube now. It's not great as the camera seems to have slipped to a more right hand angle off the head. If I stick it on again it's staying as barrel cam. If I don't get back on tonight to post the link search under name The Tramples or Training 23rd August No Limit.

By the way nice to meet you all today. Mark got a chance to blow the cobwebs out and I somehow became a snake player. Good day all round. See you at the CPPL next weekend.:D

There we are link for 1st bit, 2nd bit should just be able to link on you tube

joshiro

www.lampeter-karma.co.uk
Jul 21, 2009
Lampeter Wales
thanks trampy i have put it up on the karma website it was a really cool day and i do hope we see you all next weekend failing that we will definately be there on the next trainging day