Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Supair Newbie days in Kent

Aug 10, 2009
I'll be along, gonna need some paint too.

I think Darren should be able to make this one too aswell as his bro Winkle, judging by last time I think he'll need a couple boxes of paint on his own.

Think I'm going to have a spectator too (or maybe a marshal if I talk to her nicely).

Richard, Chewit etc from Canterbury be along? Or they still lost on their way to the pub from last time?
Lol be good to go pub next time. Should be a good day. Reckon we're going to get 6-8 of our team there. Can't wait.

Aug 10, 2009
7 of Militia confirmed, Ready to go
:)

Ben 'new people to shoot at' sounds fine, 'new people to be shot by' sounds like a fetish.

"ooOoo, shoot me" LOL

Aug 10, 2009
A woodsball team I know named Kent regulators want to try sup air and a handful want to come up on the 23rd. Is that cool, can you accomodate them air and paintwise???? bearing in mind Militia won't be needing paint.:cool:

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
A woodsball team I know named Kent regulators want to try sup air and a handful want to come up on the 23rd. Is that cool, can you accomodate them air and paintwise???? bearing in mind Militia won't be needing paint.:cool:
I'm sure they will be very welcome and we'll be able to accomodate them just fine. This is just the sort of event for potential new teams (or individuals) to try out supair paintball - that's the idea anyway. If they have any questions give them mine or Stefan's number.

By the way - PM me your number asap mate; cheers.

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
7 of Militia confirmed, Ready to go
:)

Ben 'new people to shoot at' sounds fine, 'new people to be shot by' sounds like a fetish.

"ooOoo, shoot me" LOL
I was just implying I'm not very good, not some strange pain fetish. Otherwise I may of just played in a vest top.

Anywhos will be good to see you guys there and to see how another team plays.

Aug 10, 2009
Just joking. What you on about, you are good. You guys won a round of koth, that sounds good to me.what do I know, yet to do a tourny yet :p. Think we'll do nspl next year. Lots of training ahead.

Yeah be good to have a full team on the field. Reckon we could setup 5man games? As well as drills or whatever else? Not sure if we'd need more field or more bunkers though?