Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Supair Newbie days in Kent

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
Pretty much all of last year's squad are gone now - playing for other teams already or quit the sport. We'll see how it goes over the year - rebuild slowly, have some fun, and see what we want to do in the future when the time comes. :)
hey i aint gone yet mate once my knee is better im back

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
even though i had to leave early this was a good day ,thanks to simon, shaun, the lads from action paintball and the teams of course for making this happen.
p.s what was the grub like i left just as dan was getting all jamie oliver on the bbq

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Thanks very much to everyone. Was a great atmosphere and a wicked days 'balling. A big Thank You to everyone who helped clean the field at the end of the day.

Scores were (not that it matters, but in case people wonder) :-

Team Points
1 D (Chillimen) 6
2 B (Konvix) 5
3 A (Sins ?) 4 Sorry guys, forgot your team name again !
4 C (Havoc YG) 1 Aggghhhh - what happenned ? :D

Same again on Sunday 3rd May.

Chilliman

Jan 18, 2009
Hythe, Kent
Well done mate on a very good day. We'll be there on the 3rd, hope the rest of the guys turn up again. Sorry about shooting off sharpish at the end but will help clear the field next time:D
BBQ was great apart from the burgers and sausages and the lack of cheese:confused:

stu a.p havoc

Dec 6, 2006
big thanks to sean , dan & si (i will be there to set up/take down next time honest!) , a good day and a good atmosphere , looking forward to next event

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
the day was amazing, all my guys loved it, although we wont be able to make the 3rd of may which is a shame as we are booked in for North V South. anyone who didn't go last time I strongly suggest you do make the next one:D