Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SupAir Sundays!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I was lucky enough to play the opening of the new arena, maybe not so lucky to have helped lay the astro turf but one things for sure, it's a GREAT setup. Hats off to Ged. The viewing area with Hawaiian style bar is also nice touch :)

At first I thought A-balls?! However, it is very well marshalled and for practise, it’s A1.

Here are a few pics my Mrs took of the day.......

Favourites are Magued's 'Where's the paint?!' look, and if you look closely you might just see a GEO SL ;)

Attachments

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
I was lucky enough to play the opening of the new arena, maybe not so lucky to have helped lay the astro turf but one things for sure, it's a GREAT setup. Hats off to Ged. The viewing area with Hawaiian style bar is also nice touch :)

At first I thought A-balls?! However, it is very well marshalled and for practise, it’s A1.

Here are a few pics my Mrs took of the day.......

Favourites are Magued's 'Where's the paint?!' look, and if you look closely you might just see a GEO SL ;)

great pics again Steph!

looking forward to Sunday!

EvolutionX

Aug 6, 2009
i was lucky enough to get down and play the joy tech clinic on the new pitch with a couple of mates and the new field is just brilliant to play on. as for the skill of the players, on that day it was fairly mixed, there were brand new player, and experienced ones it was a great experience to play against both really. i expect to see the same on the sup air sundays so no matter what your experience, come down try it out ;)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Great fun, shots dont hurt as much so I didn't mind attempting some pretty stupid moves (that's my excuse anyway). Field is a dream to dive and slide on. Will definitely be back methinks