Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Supair tournament preperation...

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
Like Liam said, the SPCS is a new series and is primarily made up of new teams from the Aberdeen area.. So don't feel 'timid' about jumping straight in their.

On another note the SPCS is site paint only, this should be fine unless you have a paint sponsor for events. But as your a new team you will be sound..

Also NinjaSquirrel I'm assuming its yourselves who are coming to Lossiemouth this weekend?.
Was hoping to get over to Lossie this weekend but as I mentioned above,its all about money,which I dont have a lot of.We where hoping to get about 4-5 over but its all fallen apart.There may be one of us there,and hes a bit mental.If you can,shoot him in the head and watch him turn into a unicorn.hahahaha.But no,seriously,we're all pretty gutted we cant make it.Looking at trying to organise something at the end of may,or mid june time if they are available.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Just be aware of what you're getting in to btw. Playing tournaments is the most expensive form of paintball (and one of the most fun) and without knowing how you expect circumstances to change over the next year, if your guys all struggle to play a walk on at 40 quid a month or so, there's no way that £150 for a tournamen before training will be a walk in the park.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Cheers dude.I sat down and worked it all out last night,and the cost varies significantly depending whether we enter a 5 or 7 man team.Also,taking into consideration around 10 boxes per round.
yeah it's probably the main reason that a lot of teams just use sub players as pit crew, but you need to remember you won't be playing as much if you do. It s a balancing game because equally you might have a 'starting lineup' that you send out most games unless you're forced to change, but people can get pissy if they are not getting any games but still paying the same. In those occassions it's worth suggesting that 2 sub players essentially split a spot on the team.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
I never thought of it like that and that seems to be quite a good idea.As for the pit crew theres a few folk that spring to mind.Just hppe the Mrs doesnt throw a hissy when she finds out its her.Hahahahaha

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I never thought of it like that and that seems to be quite a good idea.As for the pit crew theres a few folk that spring to mind.Just hppe the Mrs doesnt throw a hissy when she finds out its her.Hahahahaha
I tried that one before and promptly got told where to stick the pods i wanted her to fill... best of luck.

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel