Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super Sweet Harness!!!!!!!

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
Sweet Harness!!!!! MUST LOOK!!!!

This harness is super awesome!!!! It is a Cobra Viper Vest 6+1 Harness!!! It can hold lots of stuff. First aid kit, water, 600 paintballs, pocket for squeege, 20oz tank, and anything you will need to bring out onto the field. I just placed a bid on it at www.ebay.com. It is a dutch auction, (that means the seller is selling mutiple vests, in this case 50 of them) so you can bid to if you like it. Here is the address:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1034091202&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1006484382&indexURL=0&rd=1

Just click on the link, and that will take you to the auction!! I just thougt that he has only sold 5 out of 50 and I thought I would do him a favor and post this. If you have any opinions about this vest please post here and tell me. Thanks! :D

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
OKAY u people would actually pay for that pack:confused:

how are u ment to get anything out of that pouch on the middle of your back without sticking elbows out so u look like your doing a dam chicken impression:D

plus it looks heavy and its gonna move all over the place unless u strap yourself in so tight u cannot move or breath:rolleyes:

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Your all blind....fools i say...fools, the only packs that are worth even a post on this here board are REDZ packs........and i ain't biased.................................much:D :D

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
listen..............

I went to the field today, and I saw the vest up close. First off, the field was selling it for $75, which is a bit pricey. I went to pbreview.com and most of the people that posted the reviews, said that it was huge. Well, I picked it up, and it didn't look all that bad. If I find deals that any of you might like, I will post it for you. Thanks. :D

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
i didnt notice the size before, i am no longer getting that! i am a back player and do not use as much paint as front anyway

once you guys started talking about it, i realized how huge and crappy it really was:rolleyes:

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
pulling the trigger too much, my front players use paint like ****, but i try and preserve, i got through about 200 a game, not to bad, ive seen someone go through 700 a game, thats just crazy ****:D