Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super Sweet Harness!!!!!!!

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
When i play up back, if i ain't shot all my lot (paintballs girls, i mean paintballs tut tut) by the end of the game (800 minimum) then i'll get my head kicked in by my front players for not doing my job :D :D :D :D :D

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
That vest is definitly for a largar person who plays front. LOL. Thats for sure. Well, I am about 6' and weigh 135. I still have more growing to do though. That is the position I usually play. That is why I bought the vest.

100!! WOW. :D

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Originally posted by Bud (Redz)
When i play up back, if i ain't shot all my lot (paintballs girls, i mean paintballs tut tut) by the end of the game (800 minimum) then i'll get my head kicked in by my front players for not doing my job :D :D :D :D :D
well thats ok for me, im team captain

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
:eek:

WAIT A MINUTE! I thought it was the BACK PLAYERS who used the most paint! I thought the job of a back player was to shoot like there's no tomorrow and keep the other teams head's down so the front players can advance. Someone tell me if I'm wrong here....

I only use 20-80 balls in a game, even with my new Spyder. If I use 100 I feel like I'm being wasteful!

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
My understanding of it was that the front start spraying, and the back players could try to flank or something while the defenders are busy trying to tag the front guys. Is this the way to do it right? :confused:

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Originally posted by Emerson
:eek:

WAIT A MINUTE! I thought it was the BACK PLAYERS who used the most paint! I thought the job of a back player was to shoot like there's no tomorrow and keep the other teams head's down so the front players can advance. Someone tell me if I'm wrong here....

I only use 20-80 balls in a game, even with my new Spyder. If I use 100 I feel like I'm being wasteful!
well most people do shoot more at back, but its all with what people like or prefer...