Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super5ives 18th April Summer Series Round 1

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
How many players you got Carl? and how much paint you got?
Well i haven't looked on the super5ives website to see if there was any takers, but at last count it was just Me & Tait ..

So two :(..

I have more than enough paint mate,, i would say 60 cases :D..

Works out about £25 a case for the tourney dark sports.. nice and bright and thought it was awsome at the last event..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Kitch - remember you called me up last week?

Well, things are possibly changing so I got no problem with what you wanted to do mate; thanks anyway for the respectful call, it was appreciated.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Well i haven't looked on the super5ives website to see if there was any takers, but at last count it was just Me & Tait ..

So two :(..

I have more than enough paint mate,, i would say 60 cases :D..

Works out about £25 a case for the tourney dark sports.. nice and bright and thought it was awsome at the last event..
Got at least another 1 mate, will hit the phone tomorrow as I have the day off, don't think it will be a problem though mate :)

Kitch - remember you called me up last week?

Well, things are possibly changing so I got no problem with what you wanted to do mate; thanks anyway for the respectful call, it was appreciated.
Thanks Pete, as we said manners cost nothing, it's just a shame more people can't afford them

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Ooh what are you planning now Kitch ? :D

Psst btw extra cup prices /poke /poke

Also us Pirates need one more. I've got Bluey ringing round Carebears to find us an extra body but I thought I'd just give you a quick headsup in advance in case we need to ask if you know anyone. :)

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Dan,

I dont suppose you know the height of it do you, somebody lost the receipt :eek:

Ooh what are you planning now Kitch ? :D

Psst btw extra cup prices /poke /poke

Also us Pirates need one more. I've got Bluey ringing round Carebears to find us an extra body but I thought I'd just give you a quick headsup in advance in case we need to ask if you know anyone. :)