Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super5ives 18th April Summer Series Round 1

stu22

Jul 16, 2008
will do bud yea was an awsome day from both sides of it just hope it stays tight like that at the top and see you all again soon :)

ShaunJM

Apr 2, 2010
Jumping on the thankyou bandwagon.... <g> The usual thanks to Kitch and co for organising today, Tommy for spending time with us and thanks to Mindfull for offering me a spot.
Also thanks to all that played today, nice to see after 12 years away from the game, some things never havent changed...(apart from my fitness....) good bunch of peeps :)

( " on field behaviour " ? did i miss a few toys being thrown out the pram ?....:D )

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Thanks to my sugar dady Kitch, you never let us down mate! Thanks to Pete at FBI making cr@p players like me look good! also to the Refs and anyone else i forgot :eek:

Brotherhood took :first: cant argue with that :D:D

Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemonade! there will be more for the 23rd! :cool:

Cheers all
Dan

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Thanks to Kitch, Noush, and all the ref's putting on the Malaga alternative ;) Another great day, and some fantastic weather as well. Thanks to Tommy for the time he spent with us Pirates, it was immensley helpful and we'll definitely be booking him again when we can.

Special thanks to the The Brotherhood for helping out in our first couple of games and the Welsh lemonade. (It says California, but we know it really means California in Gwent) :D Looking for to the next round which is too ruddy far away.

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
Cheers kitch for Malaga mk2 was worth the drive, well played to all the teams today, and all the players that plAyed on backlash, and All the other teams that played and the refs,

Martin_Wales

May 22, 2009
South Wales
Great day as always, the usual thanks to all the marshalls and to Kitch for organising everything... oh and for finding my I4's and marking them ;) . Abit of a disappointment to see some people with alot of un-sportsmanship like conduct, but still a great day none the less!

Big props to Care Bears as well, gave us a good fight for the "podium" spots, played awesome!

See you all next event :D

Errol

May 21, 2008
Was a great day some good competition and to have Tommy down there to help teams out was great too
was tight at the top Tigers came fourth but only due to body count.
Thanks to Kitch and Tommy