Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super5ives Final winter series 28th March

Craig_k

TEAM FRATERNITY
Jan 19, 2010
Southampton

am looking to guest for this event if any team has a free spot i have all my own gear and transport will just need paint which im happy to pay for :D

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Quake are now looking for players for this event as we've been a little let down... so if anyone who can pay their own way just needs to let us know and we'll pry you into the team somewhere!
Smally what time is your first game, ???? .. i was planning on popping down to watch my Chaotic Guys .. but might be tempted to don the gear and pop a few balls off..

Carl

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Thanks kitch!

BIG thanks to kitch and the Ref's for a great day all the brotherhood boys loved every minute!

we certainly learnt alot! also a big thanks to Bluey and all the other teams that helped us out with tips and support :) hopefully will have the video up for all to watch!

3rd place for our first tourney aint bad :D

Roll on the next super5ives!

Cheers
DC

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Thanks Kitch, Noush, all the ref's, John for the food, Pete for photo's, Ambush for hosting the site, and all of sponsors (SOS Paintball, Eclipse, JCS/Laysick, Bliss the premature baby charity- please donate to them) and of course all the members of the team for making each event so much fun.

Southern Pirates will be moving up a division to Amateurs for the 2010 Summer Series for tougher challenges :)

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Great series had by Quake, really enjoyed it!

Loads of thanks have to go to Kitch for putting on the series, Ambush for supporting the team so much and providing the venue and Dye for making the best gear ever.

Everyone who hasn't played this series yet is missing out, there are big plans afoot for the next year or so, but they can only happen if the players support the series.

Get yourselves down there to see what you are missing out on! (A few pointers there - coaching by Tommy "Gun" Pemberton, a dog in a suit, a great atmosphere and loads of fun!)